The Northumbria Sport Development Bursary aims to upskill the student workforce, ensuring the long-term sustainability of coaching and officiating within our clubs.
The bursary can provide funding towards nationally recognised sports coaching and leadership qualifications, conference or other training opportunities to support your development and help you stand out to future employers.
Who can apply?
- Northumbria University students registered to study in 2023-2024 academic year and
- Current members of a Northumbria Sport club 2023-2024, who will contribute to the club
- Or students actively engaged in the Northumbria Sport Volunteering & Internship programme
What can you apply for?
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities (CPD)
Terms and Conditions:
- Submit your application form at least one month prior to the start date of the course
- You can complete your online application via the link below
- Communication will be sent to you via email with a decision, as well as relevant information after your application is reviewed including a grant letter for you to sign in order to agree to the terms and conditions
- No applications will be considered for the Sport Development Bursary after the 31st May 2024
Applications are now live until the 31st May 2024.