The Northumbria Sport Club Development Bursary aims to upskill the student workforce to ensure the long-term sustainability of coaching and officiating within your club.
The fund can provide funding towards nationally recognised sports coaching and leadership qualifications, conference or other training opportunities to support your development and help you stand out!
Who can apply?
- Northumbria University students registered to study in 2023-24 academic year.
- Current members of a Northumbria Sport Club 2023-24
- Be actively engaged in the Northumbria Sport Volunteering & Internship programme
What can you apply for?
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities (CPD)
Terms and Conditions:
- Submit your application form at least 1 month prior to the start date of the course.
- You can complete your online application via the link below
- Communication will be sent to you via email with a decision and relevant information after your application is reviewed including a grant letter for you to sign in order to agree to the terms and conditions.
- You must agree to attend a review meeting with a member of the panel after completing your course or reply to an email for feedback from the Northumbria Sport Team
- No applications will be considered for the Club Development fund after the 30th June 2024.
Applications are now live until 31st May 2024.