- Take a look round the website
- Download the Northumbria Sport App and create a free user account
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube for the most up to date content.
Easy as 1,2,3!
FREE SPORT WEEK: 31 January - 6 February
Free Sport Week is back. Tasters & Trials will take place on this week. It's time to get involved in our clubs. Try as many or as little as you want, there are no commitments. Full timetable to be posted in the new year!
Welcome (BACK!) Fair - 1 February
Come along to the Welcome (Back) Fair to find out more about your sports and societies.
Where can I go to find out everything about Northumbria Sport?
- You can speak with our staff about our facilities
- Sign up for your gym membership
- Learn more about our sports clubs, find out more about all our 34 sports which we have.
- Get a tour around Sport Central
- Not on campus on the 1 February? Don't worry our fair will also be available digitally too in the New Year so keep an eye out!
BUCS RUGBY DOUBLE HEADER - 4 FEBRUARY
Join us at Kingston Park Stadium for a HUGE evening of Rugby Union to kick off February.
Our Womens Rugby KO off at 17:00 against Durham in the BUCS National League.
Following this our Men's Rugby Union take on Hartpury at 19:30 in the BUCS Super Rugby League
📍 Kingston Park Stadium
🆓 Free Entry
⏰ KO Womens 17:00/ KO Men's 19:30
🍔 Food and drinks available
🚇 Kingston Park Metro Station (+10min walk)
LEADERSHIP WEEK wc. 7 Feb
A week full of information and activities, showcasing the ways you can get involved as a volunteer, intern or develop your leadership skills in sport.