Our extensive volunteer programme gives you the opportunity to work with key sporting organisations within the region! You can get involved in a wide range of opportunities ranging from Coaching, Sporting Events, Performance Sport, Community, Media & Marketing and many more …
- Work with industry professionals
- Mentoring sessions to help you build your professional development
- Gain access to sporting qualifications
- Exclusive Northumbria Sport T-shirt and jacket
- Volunteer hours recognised on university transcript
If successfully appointed as a volunteer you are required to complete a minimum of 30 hours across the academic year … can’t commit to 30 hours? Don’t worry you can still apply for our one off Sporting Event opportunities all you have to do is register with us! You will be supported by our brilliant team who are on hand to make your volunteer experience your most memorable part at university!
Apply today for one of our highly competitive Volunteer opportunities!